1.Life isn't about holding the good cards, it's about playing the ones you have well.
2. Why do tears come rushing when you're hurt so much? Because it's the only way your eyes can speak when your lips can't explain how things made your heart bleed.
3. People are always telling me to stay positive, be happy, look on the brightside. Well sometimes, you can miss a person so bad, you can't get yourself to look at the good reasons for breaking up.
4. I don’t think you understand that you don’t have me wrapped around your finger. You think that you can do whatever you want to me and get your way in the end, feelings satisfied. Well news flash, you don’t. I’m not yours anymore.
5. There’s a difference between goodbye and letting go. Goodbye is "I’ll see you again when I’m ready to hold your hand, & when you’re ready to hold mine. Letting go is "I’ll miss your hand. I realized it’s not mine to hold, and I will never hold it again.
6. Because even though she can't say his name anymore, and just because she never talks about him, doesn't mean he isn't always on her mind. And even though he's not here anymore, doesn't change the fact that he's still locked up in her heart. And even though it's been all this time, he's still managing to tear her apart.
7. It’s a cycle. You smile at me. You text me. You flirt with me. You make me fall for you in a matter of days. Then, you’re gone. You act like an ass to me. You won’t talk to me, answer my texts or even look me in the eye. So I give up. I move on. Or so I think, until that cycle happens all over again.
8. "You can do better. You deserve so much more.” In reality, you’re right. But sometimes when you love, you love the person for who they are despite what they’ve done wrong to you. That’s what love does to you. It’s not about who you deserve, it’s about who you want, who you need, and who you love.
9. Want to know something? The time I was with you was the happiest I've been in a long time. That's part of the reason it's so hard to get over you and move on, because you were such a significant part of my life and the thought of losing you killed me. Now I feel like I'm never going to be happy again, at least not as happy as I was with you. To tell you the truth, I'd give anything to get back that time, even go through the hurt again.
10. I don’t know what to say to you right now, you are the first person to ever leave me speechless and not in a good way. I could take the high road and yell and scream till my lungs burst but I can’t honestly think of how that would help. This year has been full of change for me, the new me is going to handle this the mature way, I’m not going to say anything, if I happen to run into you I'll gracefully smile and say hi, but don’t think for a second that deep deep down you're not tearing me apart.